Oscilloscopes

Lynn Baustian lrbaus at OPEN.ORG
Fri Dec 14 06:00:50 EST 2001

  Please forgive me for a bit more bandwidth reguarding the subject matter
but I must have stated my quiery somewhat wrong.  What I would like to know
directly is:

        #1.  What is the approx MHZ (speed ?) of a PS-943 Vu-Data scope ?

        #2.  Where can I find a manual ?

To my knowledge, Vu-Data, is out of business and I would guess since approx.
1995.  Does anyone know who took over the company or aquired the business.
I have spent numerous hours researching the words Vu Data...."Vu-Data"....Vu
Data Corporation etc and run into a little Vu-Data equipment that is for
sale but no know source for a manual or any simular model.

  Numerous individuals have sent me suggestions, for which I am very
greatful but I still am drawing blanks.  Maybe I am just using the wrong
search engine.  If this is the case, what is a most useful search enging for
electronics equipment information ?

  Any suggestions would be most appreciated..........and thanks so much for
any extended efforts.

                                        73.....Lynn  WA7ADY