HN-31 Dummy Load

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Fri Dec 14 12:00:04 EST 2001

Search Internet for Cesiwid - they bought the original mfr., but changed
names again. I don't know the new name.

It's called an organic composition resistor or some weird thing like
that.

Keep hounding me, and next issue of Power Electronics magazine I get,
I'll look up the.

There are other high power film resistors in plate form (heat sink
mount) good to 500 MHz...EBG makes some, I'm drawing a blank for other
names right now.

Murray