ET-3600/3700 Trainers Accessory Backpack/Breadboard

milton ferguson mfergy at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Dec 17 20:04:41 EST 2001

Heathkit Educational Kits are my main interest.  Over the years, I have
compiled a listing of the large number of educational kits and the
associated Trainers kits made available by Heath. I have not seen a
listing of this type and will send a copy (Word:2001 for Mac) for use by
any Heathkit collectors ("Heath-ens"?) who request it.  I do not claim
that this list is definitive. There are probably many errors and
ommisions. My emphasis is on kits associated with various trainers.
Corrections and additions are welcome as are questions.

   I am also hoping to find members who may have any of the Accessory
Backpack/Breadbords for the ET-3600/3700 Trainers that may be available.
Please contact me if you have these or any Heathkit Educational material
available.

        Thanks,

                Milt. Ferguson  (XW9MSF)