Q meter

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Wed Dec 19 12:26:17 EST 2001

        I have a whole meter with the inductor that I've been trying to
onload ever since I got a Boonton.

Chris

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Mike Elliott wrote:

> OK, all you Heath nuts - I have a meter, coils and non-inductive cap for the
> QM-1 Q meter.  Who has an old "junker" with a good power xfmr that needs
> cleaning and restoration?
>
> Make my job easier!
>
> Mike Elliott, W8KRR
> AD, Great Lakes Div., ARRL

> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     IEEE Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \                 Email: ctrask at primenet.com
        | |  | | \  '.            http://www.primenet.com/~ctrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks