FS: Heath test equipment

Terry Perdue k8tp at ATTBI.COM
Sat Dec 22 13:54:15 EST 2001

I thought I'd post these here before resorting to eBay. I recently came by some HP gear with greater capabilities, so these are no longer needed.

Both of these units are in pristine condition electrically and mechanically and were expertly built. Both have original manuals with NO marks, tears or dog-eared pages.

I have pictures ready to email to anyone interested. Will consider trades for other test equipment or unbuilt kits.

IG-1275 Lin/Log Sweep Generator - $125 plus shipping

* Sine, square & triangle waves from 3 Hz to 3 MHz
* 10V P-P into 50 Ohms
* Wide range attenuator
* Trigger, sync, variable symmetry, variable offset
* VCO input (+/-5V for 3 decade span)
* Analog output (0-6V for 3 decade span)

IP-2721 Power Supply - $125 plus shipping

* 0-15V @ 0-5A
* Digital readout
* Remote sensing
* Large heatsink - no fan required
* Terminals on front and barrier strips on back