HW-22A For Trade

Gary Youney AA5QT at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 24 10:19:30 EST 2001

Seasons Greetings!

I have a Heathkit HW-22A for trade.  It's in good condition, but I don't have
the manual anymore to hook/wire it up.  I tested it out about a year ago.  I
have spare NIB finals for it.  I was going to put it in my truck, so I
acquired the matching mobile mounting bracket and an HP-13 power supply.  I
also have a NIB 40 meter whip antenna.  My son now has my truck, so no
mobiling for now.

I'm in the Dallas area.  I'll trade it for parts/electrolytics and/or tubes
(nice stuff only).

73,  Gary  K5QT