HP-23, A, B.

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Thu Dec 27 12:37:26 EST 2001

jerry...

you need the one with the selectable voltage to run the monobanders
including the hw32a.

of course, you could go inside the supply and reconfigure it for the lower
250 volts needed by the HW32. but the switch is a lot easier.

either the "A" or "B" version have the voltage selector switch

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com
http://www.theheathkitshop.com