SB-104A 400Hz CW FILTER QUESTION

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Fri Dec 28 12:02:56 EST 2001

glen...

yes, you will need all the missing parts. there's nothing special EXCEPT for
the two toroids used to match the impedance of the filters.

I don't know where you could find the toroids, but guess you could make a
stab at winding your own.

unlike the other heathkit radios. it's not a drop in upgrade

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com
http://www.theheathkitshop.com