Vintage QRP

Richard H. Arland rarland at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Dec 31 09:49:10 EST 2001

Gang:

I'm in need of some pictures (and brief descriptions) of any tube-type
vintage QRP gear you are CURRENTLY using on the air. This is for several
upcoming QRP Power columns in QST. These will be featured in a "show and
tell" portion of the column.

One or two digital photos, JPEG format, 640 x 480 in size, 300 dpi
resolution produces well in QST. Please contact me via private e-mail
BEFORE you send any pictures.

Many thanks and here's hoping you all have a very prosperous New Year.

73 Rich K7SZ

PS: I'll be on late tonight (prior to midnight, EST) using my DX-20,
xtal controlled on 7040, and my HR-10B receiver. Hope to work some of
you on SKN.