GB> Vintage QRP

Boatanchor Bob NA4G na4g at WEEDCON1.CROPSCI.NCSU.EDU
Mon Dec 31 11:28:03 EST 2001

> Gang:
>
> I'm in need of some pictures (and brief descriptions) of any tube-type
> vintage QRP gear you are CURRENTLY using on the air. This is for several
> upcoming QRP Power columns in QST. These will be featured in a "show and
> tell" portion of the column.

Well, Miss Henrietta Hartley, after George Grammer's '32 rig in QST,
was doing well on 160M last night, at least locally.  She runs about
3 watts out.

I am sure there are a couple dozen folks on the list with similar rigs
that use them, or may be dusting them off for SKN.  I am threatening
to dust of ol' Grandma Hartley, a fine 211 rig, tonight, for some SKN
fun on the 80M QRG.

Why don't all of us with these etherbottleburners fires them up tonight,
on 3547 so we can all have some fine SKN fun.

CQ GB/SKN CQ GB/SKN DE <yourcall> <yourcall> K

etc.....(:+}}... anytime after darkpath, for the entire SKN?

Then flood him with pix!    (:+}}...

Bob/NA4G