shipping query

al winfrey wa9hsl at IQUEST.NET
Sat Feb 3 14:08:16 EST 2001

Ray,

The cost of sending an Apache to about anywhere is likely to come close to a hundred
dollars and the likelyhood of it getting there totally undamaged is slim. It will
probably have to be shipped by truck. I've heard that if you ship in a wooden crate that
is must then be placed inside of a cardboard carton for UPS to accept it. A lot of
trouble anyway.

I'm about to let go of a Mohawk and a Marauder myself and I plan for either a pickup or
meeting someone at a hamfest. It depends on how far out in the boonies you live though
for that to work.

al winfrey - wa9hsl

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov