I've been robbed.

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Sat Feb 3 19:35:28 EST 2001

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, H. G.  Jerry Dowell wrote:

> Gentlemen:
>
>     I know this is going to be hard to take, especially since I just retired
> as a Police Commander, but I've been robbed.
>     I just recently purchased a pretty nice SB401 off of EBay, and in the
> process of cleaning up and tuning, I discovered, that the following crystals
> had been removed.
> I just can't believe this but things happen.

        Consider yourself lucky.  I purchased two pieces of test equipment
off eBay back in November, sent the check, it was cashed, then never got
the equipment.  No replies to email, either.

        Anyone out there live in central Florida?  The seller lives in
Williston.

Chris

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     IEEE Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \                 Email: ctrask at primenet.com
        | |  | | \  '.            http://www.primenet.com/~ctrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov