HEATH Digest - 2 Feb 2001 to 3 Feb 2001 (#2001-35)

Eddy Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Sun Feb 4 09:57:45 EST 2001

Hi Chris & John...

Not to get a major thread going here, or anything, but the same thing can be
said about dead-beat bidders, too...

I've had at least two instances where guys just didn't come through when it
came time to pay up---almost like they get swept away in the bidding frenzy,
but then their heads (and thinking) clear-up  when the auction's over.

Funny thing, but on both occasions, the bidders showed a history of this
trait in their ratings record. Fun for them, but it keeps legit folks from
acquiring a (possibly) much-needed item for their own personal
collection/restoration project/whatever.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ