Unbuilt Kit Mania

Ken deGruchy, Jr. kdegru at IVWNET.COM
Sun Feb 11 13:42:22 EST 2001

I sure do remember Southwest Technical products.  As a kid in Jr High and
highschool I bought many of the audio related projects and they were really
a challenge compared to Heath, Eico, Knight type  kits that assumed you
knew nothing about electronics.  Building their kits really helped me to
get comfortable with solid state technology.  Those very resonably priced
bags of parts with a reprint of the magazine article ultimately ended up
for me as the most cost effective portion of my electronics education.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov