Unbuilt Kit Mania

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Feb 11 21:50:15 EST 2001

Jeff & others:

You can probably find information about the Glowbugs E-mail List
(yes the list is very much alive!)
by looking it up on the web directory at:

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Amateur_Radio/Boatanchors/E_Mail_Lists/

I am not 100% sure how to subscribe, as it is always a bit of a chore.

Once you are subscribed, you send messages to:
glowbugs at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu

It may be that you send an e-mail to:
listserv at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu
and text:
subscribe glowbugs

If that doesn't work try sending it to:
majordomo at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu

and if THAT fails to work, contact the list owner Conard Murray at:
cmurray at tntech.edu

Conard is a GREAT guy and he will gladly help you get going on Glowbugs.
If you like to homebrew radio gear that is the place to be!
A lot of the discussions center on simpler older designs for CW transmitters and
regenerative receivers, but any tube radio topic is OK!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov