Cake Pan Xmtrs

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Feb 12 08:51:53 EST 2001

Furthermore, if some of you would like to build a WB1EYE style xmtr from scratch, I
will post the schematic and instructions on my web site so you can have a look.

I'll try to have the web page up in the next day or two
and I will post the link here.

Carl won't mind since he is no longer selling the kit.

The article first appeared in ELECTRIC RADIO magazine which I heartily
recommend to everyone.

I have no pecuniary interest in either venture!

73 - AF4K

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov