Very sorry! Virus info....

Jim Roik jnroik at ESCAPE.CA
Mon Feb 12 17:06:38 EST 2001

What does this virus do? I had scanned it with Norton before opening it and
was told it was OK. I had trouble deleting it from my hard drive but was
finally able to do so. I have today's virus definitions from Norton and I am
told I am clean.

But...???

Jim

If I have an attachment , do not open it.

I just found out what it does. How do I get rid of it?

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov