Cake Pan Xmtrs

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 13 10:58:07 EST 2001

Thanks Brian
I have been looking for a sight I had bookmarked a couple of years ago that had
cakepan kits offered for transmitters, receivers both CW and AM. I have the
parts sitting around for the transmitter and will look for a nice receiver to
go along with it. I hope we can continue to dig these projects up and keep them
safe somewhere.
--- Brian Carling <bcarling at CFL.RR.COM> wrote:
> Hi fellers!
>
> You wouldn't believe how many inquiries I have had
> about this rig in the past 3-4 days...
>
> Must have been at least 5 (grin!)
>
> The Cakepan CW Xmtr article has just been uploaded to:
>
> 5 watts from a 6C4 and 6AQ5. Have fun!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/HappySurfer1/cakepan/cakepan.htm
>
> I hope it's helpful.
>
> On 12 Feb 2001, at 8:51, Brian Carling wrote:
>
> > Furthermore, if some of you would like to build a WB1EYE style xmtr from
> scratch, I
> > will post the schematic and instructions on my web site so you can have a
> look.
> >
> > I'll try to have the web page up in the next day or two
> > and I will post the link here.
> >
> > Carl won't mind since he is no longer selling the kit.
> >
> > The article first appeared in ELECTRIC RADIO magazine which I heartily
> > recommend to everyone.
> >
> > I have no pecuniary interest in either venture!
> >
> > 73 - AF4K
> >
> > On 11 Feb 2001, at 21:45, Brian Carling wrote:
> >
> > > Funny but we were just talking about that!
> > >
> > > You must have missed the earlier messages!
> > >
> > > CARL GELORMINI is your man, WB1EYE
> > >
> > > From qrz.com:
> > > CARL GELORMINI
>

> > > 427 N MAIN ST
>

> > > SHARON, MA 02067
> > >
> > > His e-mail address is:
> > > {HYPERLINK "mailto:cpcw5 at aol.com"}cpcw5 at aol.com
>

> > > I'd be interested to know if he will still supply any parts
> > > or a schematic at least!
> > >
> > > Happy kit building!

> on a
> Ocean
> called

> add

> this
> rigs. My

> 'call'"

=====
Carl H.
Remember, the opposite of PROGRESS is CONGRESS