Soon to be gone....

Ed Kotkiewicz ekotkie at EZL.COM
Wed Feb 14 22:33:50 EST 2001

I just visited Dale Wentz's site and found this disturbing piece of
information.  I have no idea how long it has been there or when it will
take effect.  Kinda sad........
"I am sad to say that the Ftp and WWWboard sections of my web pages are
going away. It was costing me too much money to
 maintain the static IP connection to my network at home. I am
converting to a cable modem and as a result will loose my static IP
address, and remote access to my home network. There is already a
Heathkit group set up on www.egroups.com, I would suggest
 that everyone that enjoyed the boards please check it out. I will
attempt to archive all the data off of the Tech board and make it
                                        available to everyone.

    As you all know these pages have not been updated in a long time.
Other commitments and interests have kept me from
maintaining these pages as I would like to. Due to changes on my home
network I will not be able to keep all of the pages the way
 they are today. These pages live on 3 different servers. One at my ISP,
one at my office and one at my home. I am in the process
 of consolidating all of the pages to one server, and will have it ready
by November 2nd when I loose my static IP. I would like to
          thank those of you, who have sent in data for the pages, I
will try to get it included as soon as possible.

                             Thanks for all your continued support with
the pages!
                                        73’s de KB9JJA/Dale

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov