Soon to be gone....

The Maryland Crofts croft at PATRIOT.NET
Thu Feb 15 17:11:33 EST 2001

This may be of help from the "GOOGLE" search engine:

"Google takes a snapshot of each page examined as it crawls the web and
caches these as a back-up in case the original page is unavailable. If
you click on the "Cached" link, you will see the web page as it looked
when we indexed it. The cached content is the content Googleused to
judge whether this page is a good match for your query. "

        or  http://www.google.com/intl/en_extra/help/features.html

I haven't tried many pages but it is something to look for.

73,

John, K3NJ