Cable no prob.

Erick erickwalters at HOME.COM
Sat Feb 17 01:55:09 EST 2001

Rob Capone wrote:

> Guess what's worse Verizon dsl. How does that commercial say it. My isp is
> down so much I'm thinking of giving my computer prozac

> > Don't judge them all by what @home does.

Don't judge all @home service as being the same.  I've had @home for 7 months and except
for two 1 hour episodes of my modem freezing up, have had no trouble of any kind with my
service.  It became especially good after I complained about the modem & they sent a man
out to check it out.  He let me in on how to set things up for my benefit, not the
company's.  I don't use the @home home page.  I use just the Netscape browser, so I go
directly to the web and skip @home's proxy server.  Makes a lot of difference when you
get optimized.  Compared to the dial up troubles I experienced with ATT, I have
absolutely nothing bad to say about cable modem in general and @home in particular. IMHO.

73,   Erick.
--
Alternate e-mail address: