Heathkit Manuals, other Heathkits and other Misc - For Sale

Larry Knapp kc8jx at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 18 09:01:42 EST 2001

Heathkit Manuals For Sale:  All are good to almost perfect condition.

CI-1040 12-Volt Automotive Deluxe Timing Light
   Condition:  Very Good; has pencil marks        $10
CM-1073 Automotive Tune-up Meter
   Condition:  Good; has some pencil & pen marks  $15
GR-38 AM Clock Radio
   Condition:  Good; has some pencil & pen marks  $10
HW-16 CW Transceiver
   Condition:  Almost perfect; No marks           $20
HW-101 SSB Transceiver
    Condition:  Almost perfect; No marks          $30
SB-102 SSB Transceiver
    Condition:  Almost perfect; No marks          $30
SB-200  Linear Amplifier
    Condition: Good; No marks; Has 3 ring binder holes     $15
SB-230  Linear Amplifier
     Condition:  Good; has some pencil & pen marks   $22
SB-303  Solid State Receiver
      Condition:  Almost perfect; No marks           $30
SB-614  Station Monitor
       Condition:  Almost perfect; No marks          $25
Add $3 First Class shipping in USA.  Foreign shipment would be negotiated.
Postal Money Orders only, please.  No dealers!

SB-104:  I have the mobile mounting brackets and the power connection cord for
mobile operation of the SB-104.  This has never been used.  Will sell for $75,
plus shipping.

EV664 Mic Head:  This is the head for a HDP21A (head only, not the complete mic
stand).  Used; Fair to good condition.  One of my kids bent the mesh in
somewhat.  $5 plus shipping.

I am also offering for sale two wired computer Heathkits and two kit computer
Heathkits, in original Heath boxes.  These are part of an estate.  These are
circa 1990 or so.  Add $5 First Class shipping in USA.  Foreign shipment would
be negotiated.  Postal Money Orders only, please.

They are:
Model HCW-1032 Octoport…I have two wired versions in their original box…listed
in the 1990 Holiday catalog for $259.95.  I will sell each for $50.

Model HC-1032 Octoport…I have two kit versions in their original boxes…never
used and never put together; Unbuilt, unopened box...listed in the 1990 Holiday
catalog for $239.95. I will sell each for $75.

Allows 6 RS-232 serial ports and 2 parallel ports to be controlled by a dumb
terminal or PC with terminal emulation software.  Comes with 3.5" and 5-1/4"
software, serial cable for host control and power cube.

A brief description of the units follow: