Heath chrome knobs & paint needed.

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Feb 20 09:58:02 EST 2001

Hi gang,

I am looking for some chrome knobs for my Apache.

I need all of them. I have some ugly ones to trade if you need them.

There is one LARGE VFO knob about 2" diameteer at the top
Two are about 1-3/8" diameter at the top.

The other 7 are each about 3/4" diameter at the top.

I am sure these must be familiar to many of you who have seen
the Comanches etc. of that era that all used similar knobs.

One of my 7 small knobs is a non-Heath. The rest I have but
they look awfully dingy. This rig will never be a collectors item, but
I wanted it to look a bit prettier in my shack.

Front panel looks fine, but the case could use some paint.
That would be my next step after the electronic check-out/repairs,
if needed - and the knobs...

I want to get the right paint, and recall seeing some discussions
on that here too.

What say OMs?

Brian, AF4K

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov