UPS Warning

L.J.Hunter hunterlj at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Feb 21 20:33:44 EST 2001

I have used UPS several times with good results, not only are they cheaper they have always
came through ok.Seems to me that the main problem arises when the product is not packed very
good to begin with.I had a Cheyenne an a Comanche shipped to me from TX last week.If i had
not been lucky it would have been scraped,because it was packed very poorly with absolutely
no packing except the card board and a plastic bag,but it came through in fine shape.
Bottom line i'm going to stick with UPS.Jim WB9SRL

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov