Heath Model GR-1132

Jerry Rego jerryrego at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Feb 23 09:10:05 EST 2001

Have for scale a 3/4 built Heatkit Scanner, and selling it by the parts ) parting out.

LO-HI VH Scanner, Model GR-1132, Manual for sale  20.00 - complete with all fold outs and schematic.  Cover shows its age

Board   85-1727. PC Board is in excellant and about 25% of its components installed.  No solder bridges or cold solder.  Some joints do have frog eyes - these should be touched up.  IF OSC Board

Front Panel with all components installed ( i.e. sup panel, 8 ea.  - 25.00.  two very small (< 1/32) scratches on the side.

Board mounting brackets   5.00

Chassis  Perfect   6.00   Pt. No.:  200 1255

Power transformer.   15.00 Pot No:   59-914

Board 85-1730-2   90 % populated with transistors, all switces and power supply components.   30.00

Squelch pot10-1018  3.00

Volume pot   !0K ohm pot with on/off switch   19-725  3.00

Center flange bracket                2.50.

Speaker                                    401-181                    5.00

Trim Label  (spruce up the old dirty one)   390-1392        4.50

Freq Label                         390-1342                Postage es envelope or self address enevolope.

FCC Certification  & Modoel number tag             self address enevolope or  Postage es enevlope   .33 cents   390-1302

Panel: Bottom:                           3.50

Besides some simple components and the HI  VHF Circuit board it could be possible to complete this kit.  I don"t know and do not take that as the god given truth it is just my belief.

All heathkit paper work is included.  Ist Time trying to part any thing out - so if you do not like the price - make an offer.

Will double box items on request but packing will correct or to your specifications.  Thanks es 73's (My Best Regards)
Remember no reasonable offer will be refused.  It is a shame that I could not get the whole kit, it would have been a great looking item

---

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov