Heathkit Manuals, other Heathkits and other Misc - For Sale

Larry Knapp kc8jx at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 23 14:32:25 EST 2001

  Heathkit Manuals For Sale:  All are good to almost perfect condition.

  CI-1040 12-Volt Automotive Deluxe Timing Light
     Condition:  Very Good; has pencil marks        $10
  CM-1073 Automotive Tune-up Meter
     Condition:  Good; has some pencil & pen marks  $15
  GR-38 AM Clock Radio
     Condition:  Good; has some pencil & pen marks  $10
  SB-230  Linear Amplifier
       Condition:  Good; has some pencil & pen marks   $22
  SB-614  Station Monitor
         Condition:  Almost perfect; No marks          $25
  Add $3 First Class shipping in USA.  Foreign shipment would be negotiated.
  Postal Money Orders only, please.  No dealers!

  SB-104:  I have the mobile mounting brackets and the power connection cord
  for mobile operation of the SB-104.  This has never been used.  Will sell
  for $75, plus shipping.

  EV638 Dynamic Mic Head:  This is the head for a Heathkit HDP21A (head only,
  not the complete mic and stand).  Used; Fair to good condition.  One of my
  kids bent the mesh in somewhat.  $5 plus shipping.

  I am also offering for sale two wired computer Heathkits and two kit
  computer Heathkits, in original Heath boxes.  These are part of an estate.
  These are circa 1990 or so.  Add $5 First Class shipping in USA.  Foreign
  shipment would be negotiated.  Postal Money Orders only, please.

  They are:
  Model HCW-1032 Octoport…I have two wired versions in their original
  box…listed in the 1990 Holiday catalog for $259.95.  I will sell each for
  $50.

  Model HC-1032 Octoport…I have two kit versions in their original boxes…never
  used and never put together; Unbuilt, unopened box...listed in the 1990
  Holiday catalog for $239.95. I will sell each for $75.

  Allows 6 RS-232 serial ports and 2 parallel ports to be controlled by a dumb
  terminal or PC with terminal emulation software.  Comes with 3.5" and 5-1/4"
  software, serial cable for host control and power cube.

  A brief description of the units follow:
  From Heathkit Catalog, Volume 222, Holiday 1990, Pg 38

  Octoport ends peripheral-cable swapping

      “Link and unlink computers and peripherals electronically with the
  Octoport by Heath.  Share a printer with others, connect your computer to a
  modem one minute and output to a laser printer the next, exchange files
  electronically between computers in your office.”
      “This intelligent switch box makes it easy to connect and choose
  computer and peripheral combinations without ever flipping a switch or
  swapping a cable.  You control and monitor Octoport completely from your
  computer.”

  Thanks, Larry (KC8JX), St. Joseph, Mi.

=====
May your days be full of sunshine and good thoughts fill your head.
From: Larry Knapp, KC8JX, St. Joseph, Mi  49085
  Best 73's