Heath Master Parts List

john johnmb at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Feb 23 17:23:49 EST 2001

I  have access to a sheet feed (multi sided ) to PDF document scanner
that can plow through this stack in a short time, if anyone's looking for
help. Load MASTER COPY hopper in one side, give email address on the other
side hit start and stand back....

John wb5oau/4

At 05:10 PM 2/23/01 EST, 'Arthur Breen' 'WA2YQV' wrote:
>Can anybody provide the information to contact the gentleman who is
offerring to sell Kinkos copies of the master parts list ?

>Has anybody seen a PDF of this yet ?
>
>I'll offer to help if it's needed.
>Thanks and 73s !!
>
>Arthur Breen ,...newcomer to the board (Who just got his old rig..an
SB-102 back on the air !)

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov