technical question

Larry J Saletzki wa9vrh at JUNO.COM
Mon Feb 26 22:25:58 EST 2001

Hi Marty I am disappointed that you have not asked your question of the
CCA group. I am having a hard time understanding your comment of the
"plug and play bunch of people"
Since I am one of the regular Sunday NCS on the CCA net and also a 75M
NCS I do not remember hearing you ask your question of the CCA net???
Every week we have a number of questions asked of the group and I would
guess that 7-8 inquiries out of every group is answered. I will not bore
the heathkit group with any more details but I will e-mail you directly.
I would out of courtesy expect that you would extend the same courtesy to
the Collins Collectors Association the next time you have an issue in
your mind instead of whining to everyone but the CCA.  Thanks for your
attention. My apologies to the Heathkit group for this trivial. Duane I
owe you one . Please any comments do  not make this any worse but direct
them to  wa9vrh at ocslink.com   I wish I was so bored!!  73's Larry

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov