Heath GC - 1000

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Feb 26 21:48:04 EST 2001

James,
The slide switch on the left side of the case has to be forward to turn the display on. The
clock will not display time until it has set itself with WWV. Be sure you have enough
antenna. Listen with the speaker. Have the RS-232 interface so the computer sets itself at
boot up. See you are in Fl., you will need an external antenna. If you have the interface, I
have the software. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW
Merritt Island