Dead Clock.....

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Feb 26 21:56:29 EST 2001

Hi Ed,
Restored one with a dead clock. They are no longer made and the company is long gone.
There is no replacement for the motor. Did a lot of research to no avail. Restored mine
by replacing the motor winding from a similar junk timer. Rebuilt the main bushing. This
all takes some machine work, drilling and tapping. Or you could replace it with an LCD
clock. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov