For Sale: Heath/Zenith Educational Course on Weather EW-4100

Bob Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Wed Jan 3 00:36:24 EST 2001

Good Evening to all -

While digging through the attic this weekend for other Heathkit stuff, I
found most of a Heath/Zenith educational course on 'Weather' which I am
offering to anyone who might be interested.

The package includes:
1 set of instructional material (300 or so pages worth 3-hole punched)
1 Weather Logbook
1 Weather Workbook
2 wall sized charts

What is not included:
Looseleaf Binder
Tab dividers
Final Examination papers
Set of weather instruments

The course is dated 1980 and, in skimming through the material, is
pretty darn interesting.  Heath did (and is still doing, I guess) a
really nice job on the educational material.  As a note the 'set of
weather instruments' consisted of, as I vaguely recall, a simple
thermometer and a few other simple instruments .. as noted they are not
present and you'll have to improvise.

I'll throw in a Heathkit binder from a unrelated course and shoot the
whole thing your way for $10 postpaid.  Or best offer up or down.  As
always just want to find a good home for this stuff.  Email me direct if
interested.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY
'Proud Heathkitter from 1977 to 1981'

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov