Help with SB-301

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 7 15:43:07 EST 2001

  Hi Ken,

  The diodes I used are HP2800 series, I bought a bunch
from Dans Small parts some time ago, I think he still carries
them. http://www.fix.net/dans.html

  I also noticed the the freq response was noticebly
different when witching sidebands, I put a 100 pf mica
in series with the LSB crystal to ground and it raised
the LSB BFO freq just enough so the audio response
is now the same as it is on USB.

Mark  WB8JKR

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov