UHF/VHF equipment?

Jim Roik jnroik at ESCAPE.CA
Sun Jan 7 17:09:07 EST 2001

Going from memory Chris, for SSB and CW.

There was:
Shawnee - HW10 AM and CW 6 meter mobile (had a lot of fun with it before 2
meter FM)
Pawnee  - HW20 2 meter version of the Shawnee
SB 110 - 6 meter SSB transceiver
SB 500 - 2 meter SSB transverter for use with the SB301/401 or the SB110 -
never could get mine tamed on Rx or Tx. It would melt the solder on the 6146
plate caps
Seneca - 6 and 2 meter transmitter - AM and CW
Receive converters for the Mohawk (6 meters, not sure about 2 meters) and
for the SB series (6 and 2, I believe)
HA20 6 meter amplifier
HX30 6 meter transmitter. Wish I had one to go with my TX-1 and RX-1.

And I almost forgot the sixer and twoer.

There was probably more but that is all I can remeber. There was a lot of FM
and FM amplifiers, but never paid much attention to them.

Jim  VE4AQ

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov