Electrolytic caps used in Heath ac power supply

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Tue Jan 9 07:10:20 EST 2001

I've had good luck with AG Tannenbaum...Web site is
http://www.agtannenbaum.com/index.html. I've ordered electrolytics a few
times from them/him. No problems, fast ship, the caps worked fine...Any NOS
capacitor can be a wee bit touchy (ie will it be OK), but so far so good
for me....

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU

Dale Mason <DMason at SOFTCONNECT.NET>@LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV> on 01/08/2001
08:36:10 PM

Please respond to Dale Mason <DMason at SOFTCONNECT.NET>

Sent by:  Heathkit Owners and Collectors List <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>