Another Question

J. M. Blackmon W8YI at INFINET.COM
Thu Jan 11 09:35:35 EST 2001

How about applying a steady tone for a short period of time and noting the power a second or two after applying it- this should give you a good indication of steady-state power capability as well as what you are putting out at peaks.  Also, what is your output in tune mode, and/or in CW mode, for a few seconds?  This would be another indication of the general state of things.

Jeff, W8YI

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov