[Heathkit] Questions?? [02]

John Parker jparker at OZ.NET
Thu Jan 11 21:23:01 EST 2001

Jan,

I will have to find the second reference, it is buried in my office
somewhere.  I can describe the first publication.  The front cover says "Heathkit -
Master Parts List" Volume I.  The Back says "Heath Company - Benton Harbor,
Michigan" A subsidiary of Daystrom, Inc.

It has four columns on each page: PART NO. - DESCRIPTION - HEATH PRICE -
DEALER PRICE.  The Part Numbers are in numerical order.  There are a total
of 65 pages.

So, If you have a Heathkit Part No. 417-22, That is a Transistor Type
2N1107.  It sold for $1.40 from Heathkit.

Here are the following Sections:
- Composition Resistor, - Precision Resistors, - Wire Wound Resistors, - Low Noise Resistors,
- Special Compensated Resistors, - Composition Controls, - Wire Wound Controls, - Dual Controls,
- 3 Section Wire Wound Controls, - Dual Composition Control/Switch, - Controls with Switch,
- Mica Condensors, - Ceramic Condensors, - Paper Tabular Condensers, - Oil Filled Consensers,
- Electrolytic Capacitors, - Variable Condensers, - Mylar Condensers, - Molded Phenolic Dielectric Capicator,
- Mica and Ceramic Trimmers, - Coils, - RF Chokes, - AF Chokes, - AF Transformers, - IF Transformers,
- Discriminator Transformers, - Power Transformers, - Vibrator Transformers, - Crystal Diode, - Metal Rectifier, - Slide Switches, - Toggle Switches, - Lever Switches, - Rotary Switches, - Push Button Switches,
- Switch Miscellaneous, - Vibrators, - Relays, - Acetate Insulator, - Ceramic Insulator, - Insulators,
- Packaged Electronic Circuit, - Printed Circuit, - Perforated Board, - Line Cord, - Metal Cabinets,
- Wood Cabinets, - Molded Cabinets, - Leather Case, - Molded Case, - Assemblies, - Pre-Aligned and Assembled Tuners, - Packaged Mechanical Kits, - Cable Assemblies, - Coil Assemblies, - Packaged Coil Sets, - Antenna Assemblies and Parts, - Pre-Wired Circuit Assemblies, - Switch Assemblies, - Chassis
- Chassis Base, - Chassis End, - Panels, - Brackets, - Plates, - Shields, - Clamps, - Clips, - Speaker Grill,
- Panel Ring, - Handle, - Strip, - Wire mounting rings, - Housings, - Heat Sink, - Screws, - Spade Bolt,
- Nuts, - Washers, - Lockwashers, - Spacers, - Rivets, - Eyelet, - Springs, - Solder Lugs, - Clips, - Mounting Feet, - Pins, - Felt Feet, - Nails and Staples, - Hinges, - Mechanical Parts, - Straps, - Chain and Belts,
- Window Screen, - Fibre and Spun Glass, - Bare Wire, - Test Lead Wire, - Shielded Wire,
- Shielded Test Lead Wire, - Hookup Wire, - Braid, - Sleeving, - Cable, - Magnet Wire, - Dial Cord,
- Labels, - Name Plates, - Horns, - Speakers, - Inductor Controlable, - Crystal, - Instruments,
- Meters, - Meter Case, - Meter Face, - Tubes, - Lamps, - Jewel, - Grid Screen, - Record Changer and Turn tables, - Tape Deck, - Transistors, - Batteries, - Chemicals, - Motor Electric, - Fuses, - Fuse Block,
- Fuse Holder, - Phono Accesories, - Pickup Heads, - Binding Posts, - Binding Post Base, - Binding Post Cap
- Phono Cartridge Stylus, - Terminal Strips, - Connectors, - Sockets, - Socket Ring, - Jacks, - Jack Insert,
- Plugs, - Test Prods, - Cap, - Roller, - Chart, - Window, - Gear, - Gear Pin, - Shafts, - Flywheels and Cam,
- Bushings, - Coupling, - Sleeve Adaptor, - Probe Parts, - Knobs, - Pointer, - Dials, - Counters, - Pulleys,
- Contactor, - Air Filters, - Magnets, - RF Core, - Probe Body, - Probe Tip, - Microphone and Accessories,
- Mounting Wafer, - Mounting Strip, - Plug Button