[Heathkit] Questions?? [02]

Ed Lambert" "K1ZOK ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Fri Jan 12 14:23:54 EST 2001

I might be able to reduce the overall cost for everyone....

I have unlimited access to a copier, all I have to do is supply paper.  I
would be willing to assume the distribution of the document for paper,
envelope, and postage costs.

Paper is about $2.50 a ream and we could get 7 copies per ream (14 if 67
pages is really 67 sides, 34 sheets).  I'd guess that's significantly
less than Kinko.  Postage would be the same no matter where we got the
copies.

Think about it.

Ed Lambert
K1ZOK