location of term strip "BP"

Dan Stiles mopacrr at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 12 16:23:10 EST 2001

Hello to all.
I am almost ready to start the power up and tuning
phase of an SB 104 ( about an SB104 and 1/2 A) and I
have hit a problem.

My assembly manual is for a 104.  The ops manual is
for an A and I do have the update.  Problem is, I do
not have the illustration manual.

The tune-up and check out instructions tell to to tack
solder a wire to LUG 1 of Terminal strip "BP" and it
makes reference to the illustration book which I do
not have.

Here is my question---where the heck is terminal strip
BP.  I can fine no reference to it in my assembly
manual.

Thanks a bunch
Dan, KB1BG