[Heathkit] Questions?? [02] Master Parts List

Mike Morris morris at COGENT.NET
Sat Jan 13 00:27:20 EST 2001

I have a good OCR package (over $800 worth!), and could
produce the files to Wayne's specifications if somebody else
has a scanner and can produce TIFF files (normal or
compressed) of each page.  The program that comes with
HP Scanjets can do this quite well.

Yes, the files would be huge but we can either FTP them
or ship them via 100meg Zip or 1gig Jaz cartridges...
I have both drives in my system.

Mike

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com