[Heathkit] Questions?? [02] Master Parts List

Michael Tallent mtallent at CONCENTRIC.NET
Sat Jan 13 09:55:03 EST 2001

I have an HP scanner and a Mustek 11X17 scanner and a CD rom recorder  along
with ZIP, JAZZ,SparQ and SyJet removable drives, and would be happy to scan and
make cd rom to send files for uploading, if I can get a very good copy of the
printed list.

Mike Tallent W6MXV  in KY

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov