[Heathkit] Questions?? [02] Master Parts List

C. Wilkinson wilkin49 at PA.MSU.EDU
Sat Jan 13 11:46:57 EST 2001

Greets Heathkit nuts...

If I were going to suggest this project, I would say that our ultimate goal
should be a nice .pdf version of the list. They are compact and easy to
distribute... and reproduce nicely.

I know I have a sheet feed scanner at the office that will be able to plug
through it fairly quickly if necessary, although it sounds like there are
some people out there that are better equipped then I am. I don't really
have the time or patience to OCR the entire document properly.

If we can form a co-ordinated group... someone to OCR/scan the thing and get
it to me, I'll get it sorted and produced into a PDF file no sweat.

Let me know if anyone is interested? It sounds like there is a lot of
motivation out there to get this done. I'd be more then happy to co-ordinate
it, if necessary.

--Chris // N8DVM

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov