SB-630 Clock

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sat Jan 20 19:31:17 EST 2001

Hi Alan,
Been there done that. Did much research and searching and there is NO replacement and the
original manufacturer is long gone. Here's what I did. Found a similar motor from and old
timer. replaced the motor winding on the clock with the winding from the timer. This
requires some machine work. You must remove the motor core by drilling out some spot
welds and then to reattach with machine screws. Also redid the main bushing. It ain't
easy. 73 and good luck.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov