SB-630 Clock

Erick erickwalters at HOME.COM
Sun Jan 21 00:42:52 EST 2001

I know this will be an affront to the purist but I bought a 630 to go with my original
station because of this mod from a gentleman in PA.  He'd replaced the mechanical clock
with 4 digits of LED clock.  Looks good, but is obviously not original.  One benefit, it
was extremely accurate.
73,   Erick

Alternate e-mail address:

 KE1LW at ARRL.NET