UA78MGT4C IC SWITCH 63-269

Michael Tallent mtallent at CONCENTRIC.NET
Fri Jan 26 19:09:31 EST 2001

This part is very hard to find, it has not been made in a long time as was not
very popular.  It is a Fairchild part, and I have a data sheet that I could
scan.  If somebody has a place to put it for downloading it would make it easier
for me to only send it one time.

I would think that you could easily sub a LM317.  The 78MG part is a four
terminal positive voltage regulator with .5 amp max load current.

Mike Tallent W6MXV

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov