Looking for small SB touchup

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Fri Jan 26 20:39:24 EST 2001

Hi Joe,
Heathkit painted those cases in so many different shades that a match is almost
impossible. Found a mix from Benjamin Moore that is close. Usually just prep and top
coat. Have painted all of mine (10) so they all match. Will be glad to share that paint
spec. but suggest you contact Lynn Brock at ALO Restorations. He has two shades for the
SB cases and his paints are excellent. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov