HX-20 Chrome Knobs

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Jul 1 00:43:16 EDT 2001

Ray,
I offer you my profound apologies. You are right and I am wrong. The HX- 20 mentioned below is really an
HX-30, a 10 watt 6 meter transmitter. It goes with the HA-20 linear amp. Just can't see anymore. Again very
sorry and you are one of the good guys. Humbly.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov