Micromatic Keyer

john johnmb at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Jul 1 20:35:38 EDT 2001

Hi Terry,

Well, that might explain it.... mine came (second hand) sans' a manual
or a wall cube. I'm using a generic Rat Shack unit, which might explain some
of the behavior I'm seeing.

The rest of the design is pretty intuitive. I'm going to rig some external
paddles and put it to use.

Does the keyer key only SS gear, or can it do grid block, etc?

Best
John

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov