F.S OR F.T.

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Fri Jul 6 22:51:15 EDT 2001

I have three amps that I would like to sell because I dont really need
them as much
as I need the space... and nostalgia can only go so far according to the
rest of the family....
Willing to talk trade if youd rather keep your cash....

Lafayette HA-270 ... mobile amp, uses two tubes.  in good shape.. I'd
rate it
an 8.  would be a 9 if you repaint the cabinet.  Has power plug and
cable with it.
Would add a good punch to that mobile 10 meter rig if youre running
about 10
watts out....   Asking 70 dollars and I will pay shipping.

Knightkit T-175 amplifier..  base amp.  uses two tubes..  I'd rate it
also about an 8
to 8.5.  I went through this one and cleaned it up and checked it out..
When I bought it, I thought it would run a couple hundred watts, but it
uses sweep tubes
on either 10 or 6 meters 9 (depending on the tank coil installed), but
it doesnt.
Looking at the specs, its only designed for about 50 out..which it does
do.
Don't have the room... it's gotta go... I have an SB 200 to use.  I
bought this one
more for nostalgia... HI HI.   Asking in the area of 90 and I will
ship....

Solid state 40 watt amp.. brand new in box.  Good if you have a qrp 10
meter
rig and want a bit more punch...  Asking 40, which is what I paid for
it..  I'll
ship.
Ray  wa7itz

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov