Wanted: source for 3 wire flat black power cords

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 8 22:17:59 EDT 2001

I saw some at my local Radio Shack.  Don't remember
what connector they had on the "far" end, but, they
were 3 wire, black, and flat.  They also have the
"normal" round cords with an AC plug on one end and
"pig tailed" on the other.

Glen, K9STH