Need of Good Answer to Dumb Question

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Fri Jul 13 00:54:00 EDT 2001

Jerry,
Mostly home brew converters. Have an XC-6 to go with the Mowhak. There is also an XC-2.
Both are rare. Other folks made convertors like Ameco I think, but the XC-6 / Mowhak
combo were made to go with the HX-30. Got one of them critters also. There was a 2/6 m
transmitter made to go with the XC-6/2/Mowhak combo. Forget it's name, something like
Senneca? Take care and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov